Amy Fenderson’s jaw-dropping, vibrant green dress features a gorgeous off-the-shoulder neckline and isguaranteedtoturn headsat anyevent!
The fabric isinspired by her muse, Aimé, whose favorite color is green. 20-year-old Aimé has become an extraordinarily talented member of our Artisan Collectivesince leaving her home country of the Democratic Republic of Congo just 4 years ago. In addition to hanging out with friends, she loves designing and dreams of one day becoming a fashion designer herself!
There is onlyoneof this garment available and it is a women's size 2. The dyed fabric is a cotton/rayon blend and the tulle skirt features an organza overlay.
The matching mask is included so you can stay safe while being stylish! Please email email@example.com with any specific questions about the design. We are not accepting returns or exchanges on any Fashion Challenge 2020 designs.
Model is 5’8" and garment sizing is as follows:
Length: 30" in front, 35" in back
80%of proceeds from your purchase will go toward RefuSHE's programs to empower refugee girls and young women like Aimé. The remaining 20% will supportthe emerging designer who created this unique garment.