Cecile served as a muse for FraleyLe’sjaw-dropping red and black garment. A member of a prominent family with royal lineage, Cecile’s family was targeted during an uprising in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Her journey led her toRefuSHE, where she was enrolled in the Girl’s Empowerment Program and her nephews attended nearby schools before being resettled in 2020. Cecile loves fashion, travel, dancing, and creating anything with her hands. Inspired by royalty, this regal dress is truly one-of-a-kind.
There is only one of this garment available and it is a women's size 2. The dyed fabric is a cotton/rayon blend with complementing satin fabric on the skirt, sleeves, and dress. There is a lace bodice and jewel embellishments on the sleeve cuffs.
The matching mask is included so you can stay safe while being stylish! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions about the design. We are not accepting returns or exchanges on any Fashion Challenge 2020 designs.
Model is 5’11" and garment sizing is as follows:
Bust: 34” (A)
80%of proceeds from your purchase will go toward RefuSHE's programs to empower refugee girls and young women like Cecile. The remaining 20% will supportthe emerging designer who created this unique garment.