The Solange
The Solange
The Solange
The Solange
The Solange
The Solange
The Solange

The Solange

Regular price $1,000.00

Fashion Challenge 2020 Winner!

This dreamy two-piece ensemble by Concetta Cirpriano was inspired by Solange. In addition to being a mother to her one-year-old son, Caleb, Solange is a skilled member of the Artisan Collective and loves making friends and modeling at fashion shows on campus. The light blue, flowing top is Solange’s favorite color, not to mention it is a stunning addition to any wardrobe. 

There is only one of this garment available and it is a women's size 4. The dyed fabric is a cotton/rayon blend and the pants are cotton.

The matching mask is included so you can stay safe while being stylish! Please email artisans@refushe.org with any specific questions about the design. We are not accepting returns or exchanges on any Fashion Challenge 2020 designs.

Model is 5’10" and garment sizing is as follows:

  • Bust: 35” 
  • Waist: 25”  
  • Hips: 36” 

    80% of proceeds from your purchase will go toward RefuSHE's programs to empower refugee girls and young women like Solange. The remaining 20% will support the emerging designer who created this unique garment.