The Aimé
The Aimé
The Aimé
The Aimé

The Aimé

Regular price $600.00 Sale price $300.00

Amy Fenderson’s jaw-dropping, vibrant green dress features a gorgeous off-the-shoulder neckline and is guaranteed to turn heads at any event! 

The fabric is inspired by her muse, Aimé, whose favorite color is green. 20-year-old Aimé has become an extraordinarily talented member of our Artisan Collective since leaving her home country of the Democratic Republic of Congo just 4 years ago. In addition to hanging out with friends, she loves designing and dreams of one day becoming a fashion designer herself! 

There is only one of this garment available and it is a women's size 2. The dyed fabric is a cotton/rayon blend and the tulle skirt features an organza overlay.

The matching mask is included so you can stay safe while being stylish! Please email artisans@refushe.org with any specific questions about the design. We are not accepting returns or exchanges on any Fashion Challenge 2020 designs.

Model is 5’8" and garment sizing is as follows:

  • Bust: 34” 
  • Waist: 25” 
  • Hips: Free
  • Length: 30" in front, 35" in back

80% of proceeds from your purchase will go toward RefuSHE's programs to empower refugee girls and young women like Aimé. The remaining 20% will support the emerging designer who created this unique garment.