The Clementine
The Clementine
The Clementine
The Clementine
The Clementine
The Clementine

The Clementine

Regular price $600.00

Clementine is the muse for Taylor Graves' elegant and compelling design. Clementine’s extremely difficult journey leaving her home in the Democratic Republic of the Congo led her to RefuSHE, where she is now enrolled in the Girls Empowerment Program and is a member of the Artisan Collective. Clementine finds joy in silence and peace, dancing, and listening to gospel music. She hopes to one day be an air hostess. Graves’ beautiful ensemble captures the spirit and story of Clementine, featuring a hand-dyed, red and black skirt, and gorgeous sleeves. 

There is only one of this garment available and it is a women's size 6. The dyed fabric is a cotton/rayon blend and the top features denim and a chiffon overlay.

The matching mask is included so you can stay safe while being stylish! Please email artisans@refushe.org with any specific questions about the design. We are not accepting returns or exchanges on any Fashion Challenge 2020 designs.

Model is 5’9" and garment sizing is as follows:

  • Bust: No size, fits small to large
  • Waist: 28”  
  • Hips: 37” 
  • Skirt Length: 41"
  • Arm Length: 23.5"

    80% of proceeds from your purchase will go toward RefuSHE's programs to empower refugee girls and young women like Clementine. The remaining 20% will support the emerging designer who created this unique garment.