The Marth
The Marth
The Marth
The Marth
The Marth

The Marth

Regular price $800.00 Sale price $400.00

Fashion Challenge 2020 Second Runner-Up!

Lagi Nadeau designed this gorgeous, sky blue dress with her muse, Marth’s, story and effervescent nature in mind. An alumna of the Girls Empowerment Program, Marth and her sister, Falonne, resettled in the United States in Fall 2019.

A comedian and light-hearted spirit, Marth is inspired by her church choir’s unified singing and loves to make people laugh. This beautiful dress is guaranteed to light up the room, bringing joy just as Marth does to everyone she meets. 

There is only one of this garment available and it is a women's size 6. The dyed fabric is a cotton/rayon blend and the bodice features an upcycled floral overlay.

The matching mask is included so you can stay safe while being stylish! Please email artisans@refushe.org with any specific questions about the design. We are not accepting returns or exchanges on any Fashion Challenge 2020 designs.

Model is 5’11" and garment sizing is as follows:

  • Bust: 34.5” 
  • Waist: 27.5” 
  • Hips: 37.5” 
  • Length: 50"

80% of proceeds from your purchase will go toward RefuSHE's programs to empower refugee girls and young women like Marth & Falonne. The remaining 20% will support the emerging designer who created this unique garment.