This dreamy two-piece ensemble by Concetta Cirpriano was inspired by Solange. In addition to being a mother to her one-year-old son, Caleb, Solange is a skilled member of the Artisan Collective and loves making friends and modeling at fashion shows on campus. The light blue, flowing top is Solange’s favorite color,not to mention it is a stunning addition to any wardrobe.
There is only one of this garment available and it is a women's size 4. The dyed fabric is a cotton/rayon blend and the pants are cotton.
We also have this pattern available in our classic scarves – shop here!
The matching mask is included so you can stay safe while being stylish! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions about the design. We are not accepting returns or exchanges on any Fashion Challenge 2020 designs.
Model is 5’10" and garment sizing is as follows:
80%of proceeds from your purchase will go toward RefuSHE's programs to empower refugee girls and young women like Solange. The remaining 20% will supportthe emerging designer who created this unique garment.